Brief CV of Yu Ito
2006/04-2010/09: The University of Tokyo (PhD)
2004/04-2006/03: Chiba University (MSc)
2000/04-2004/03: Chiba University (BA)
2013/01-2014/12: University of Canterbury (Postdoc)
2012/10-2012/12: Aarhus University (Postdoc)
2011/10-2012/09: University of Saskatchewan (Postdoc)
2010/10-2011/09: University of West Hungary (Postdoc)
- 2015/02/02 FAPESP-JSPS Workshop (Sao Paulo, BZ)
- 2014/11/24 ASBS 36th meeting (Palmerston North, NZ)
- 2014/10/27 MACROPHYTE2014 (Wuhan, PRC)
- 2014/07/14 Appointed as SUBJECT EDITOR of Phytokeys
- 2014/05/29 Appointed as SUBJECT EDITOR of BDJ
- 2014/05/13 ITO & TANAKA (2014) published in BDJ
- 2014/05/00 ITO et al. (2014a) published in APG
- 2014/04/27 ITO et al. (2014c) published in BP
- 2014/03/21 JSPS 13th meeting (Kumamoto, JPN)
- 2014/02/24 ITO et al. (2014b) published in BDJ
- 2014/00/00 ITO & COTA-SANCHEZ (2014) published in GPR
- 2014/00/00 ITO (2014) published in Fl. Thailand
- 2013/12/29 ITO & BARFOD (2014) published in BDJ
- 2013/12/09 ITO (2013d) published in BWPSJ
- 2013/11/28 Seminar (Christchurch, NZ) (PDF)
- 2013/11/00 ITO (2013b) published in TFB!!
- 2013/07/07 MONOCOTS V (New York, USA) Abstract
- 2013/04/16 ITO et al. (2013a) published in JPR!!
- 2013/04/01 ITO & TANAKA (2013) published in APG!!
- 2013/03/15 JSPS 12th meeting (Chiba, JPN)
- 2013/02/25 ITO (2013a) published in Bunrui!!
- 2012/12/25 ITO (2012c) published in BWPSJ!!
- 2012/12/25 ITO (2012b) published in BWPSJ!!
- 2012/07/07 BOTANY 2012 (Columbus, USA)
- 2012/05/31 ITO (2012a) published in BWPSJ!!
- 2012/03/23 JSPS 11th meeting (Osaka, JPN)
- 2012/02/10 Named as SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENT (SJSF)!!
- 2012/01/25 Named as SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENT (JSPS/RSNZ)!!
- 2011/05/30 Seminar (Vienna, AUT) (PDF) (Photo)
- 2011/03/03 Named as SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENT (YSF)!!
- 2010/11/30 Seminar (Kassel, DEU) (Abstract)
- 2010/11/02 ITO & TANAKA (2011) published in Telopea
- 2010/08/20 EAPDC Sympodium 2010 (Seoul, KR)
- 2010/07/07 Named as SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENT (HSB)!!
- 2010/04/01 ITO et al. (2010) published in AJB (cover)
YU ITO, PhD (CV)
Post Doctoral fellow
School of Biological Sciences
University of Canterbury
Jump to GOOGLE MAPS
The Scandinavia-Japan Sasakawa Foundation